The need for knowledge is why the JSRN is so important. It creates a unique nucleus within global academia, which helps to enhance the quality and the quantity of individual researchers seeking to make a difference in this area.
Latest CFOM Updates
- When media and politics merge, journalists become “the enemy” June 28, 2022
- The war in Ukraine is also a war for free speech May 13, 2022
- Call for Contributions: Academic Consultation on the UN Action Plan on the Safety of Journalists April 29, 2022
- Message from Mariupol: “Russian journalists, the blood of the dead is on your hands” April 18, 2022
- Upcoming event: The Commonwealth and media freedom: Where do we stand? April 14, 2022