The need for knowledge is why the JSRN is so important. It creates a unique nucleus within global academia, which helps to enhance the quality and the quantity of individual researchers seeking to make a difference in this area.
Latest CFOM Updates
- CFOM partners with ICFJ on research into detecting, predicting and preventing violence against women journalists October 19, 2021
- Will giving the Nobel Peace Prize to two journalists make a difference? Yes it can. October 11, 2021
- Dutch journalist’s shooting raises alarm on threats from international crime gangs July 9, 2021
- European ministers conference put spotlight on “autocrats” and opponents of media freedom June 15, 2021
- New UNESCO report: “The Chilling: Global trends in online violence against women journalists” April 30, 2021