The need for knowledge is why the JSRN is so important. It creates a unique nucleus within global academia, which helps to enhance the quality and the quantity of individual researchers seeking to make a difference in this area.
Latest CFOM Updates
- New UNESCO report: “The Chilling: Global trends in online violence against women journalists” April 30, 2021
- UNESCO Chair on Media Freedom and Journalism Safety co-organises 6th WPFD Academic Conference on the Safety of Journalists April 30, 2021
- The Journalism Safety Research Network launches World Press Freedom Day Research Repository April 30, 2021
- AzMina Case: Freedom of Speech or Apology to Crime? April 23, 2021
- Journalism in the dock: an analysis of Folha de São Paulo Judicial discussions during the Brazilian 2018 Elections April 23, 2021