The need for knowledge is why the JSRN is so important. It creates a unique nucleus within global academia, which helps to enhance the quality and the quantity of individual researchers seeking to make a difference in this area.
Latest CFOM Updates
- New Research: Alarming Evidence of Online Attacks on Women Journalists Leading to ‘Real World’ Violence November 25, 2020
- New landmark report calls on Media Freedom Coalition States to create an emergency visa for journalists at risk November 23, 2020
- CFOM endorses report on Providing Safe Refuge to Journalists at Risk by the High Level Panel of Legal Experts on Media Freedom November 23, 2020
- HCPB Hub member Frank Möller launches new website on visual culture in peacebuilding November 14, 2020
- New edition of the OSCE Safety of Journalists Guidebook authored by William Horsley now published November 11, 2020