The report, entitled ”What Works. Addressing COVID-19 Misinformation: Lessons From The Frontlines In 100 Countries” show how the experience of communities in countries across the world demonstrates an urgent need to support groups at the local level if misinformation and mistrust is to be tackled effectively.
Latest CFOM Updates
- CFOM partners with ICFJ on research into detecting, predicting and preventing violence against women journalists October 19, 2021
- Will giving the Nobel Peace Prize to two journalists make a difference? Yes it can. October 11, 2021
- Dutch journalist’s shooting raises alarm on threats from international crime gangs July 9, 2021
- European ministers conference put spotlight on “autocrats” and opponents of media freedom June 15, 2021
- New UNESCO report: “The Chilling: Global trends in online violence against women journalists” April 30, 2021