The report, entitled ”What Works. Addressing COVID-19 Misinformation: Lessons From The Frontlines In 100 Countries” show how the experience of communities in countries across the world demonstrates an urgent need to support groups at the local level if misinformation and mistrust is to be tackled effectively.
Latest CFOM Updates
- New UNESCO report: “The Chilling: Global trends in online violence against women journalists” April 30, 2021
- UNESCO Chair on Media Freedom and Journalism Safety co-organises 6th WPFD Academic Conference on the Safety of Journalists April 30, 2021
- The Journalism Safety Research Network launches World Press Freedom Day Research Repository April 30, 2021
- AzMina Case: Freedom of Speech or Apology to Crime? April 23, 2021
- Journalism in the dock: an analysis of Folha de São Paulo Judicial discussions during the Brazilian 2018 Elections April 23, 2021